Once you’ve decided to sell your property, we will implement our marketing plan designed to reach your targeted market. Our extensive experience in marketing as well as use of non-traditional methods has led us to be one of the most successful auction companies in the Midwest. The first essential step in the development of a good marketing plan will be to identify the target market to attract serious buyers with real purchasing power.
The well-balanced marketing campaign will utilize many different types of advertising including:
- Strategic Target Marketing – Identifying the marketplace and the target market is an essential step
- Direct Mail – Custom materials promoting your property, including a high quality, professionally designed marketing piece mailed to our targeted mailing list
- Newspapers and Trade Publications – Eye catching display advertisements in National, Regional and Local newspapers, as well as specialty publications and trade journals
- Global Digital Marketing – According to recent studies by the National Association of REALTORS, 90% of all buyers find the properties they buy in the Internet, and nearly 100% view the properties online before they purchase. We depend heavily on the Internet and implement many resources.
- National, Regional & Local marketing using Websites and Printed Material, Professional Brochure Design to show property information, direct mailing, email campaign, and other custom marketing efforts depending on the specific property
- A full description and photo gallery on the Theurer.net featuring your property
- A detailed Property Information Packet is typically prepared to assist buyers in their evaluation and due diligence process.
- Use of the Theurer Auction/Realty website and Automatic spydering to 250+ other sites, including Midwestauctions.com, Kansasauctions.net, Auction Guide, and the National Auctioneers Association website. Additional listings on exclusive high traffic websites and the opportunity to be a featured property on the front page of such sites and many other websites depending on your targeted market.
- The auction information office will arrange tours of your property.
- In the days leading up to the auction, a site director will be on site (residential) to show your property to interested parties and to assist answering their questions.