655 SOUTH FOUNTAIN ~ WICHITA, KS
1 ½ STORY~4 BR~1 ½ BATH~FULL UNFINISHED BASEMENT~EXTRA CORNER LOT
Ended: 12/17/18 at 6:00 PM CST
ONLINE AUCTION: 655 SOUTH FOUNTAIN – 1 ½ STORY~4 BR~1 ½ BATH~FULL UNFINISHED BASEMENT~EXTRA CORNER LOT
DATE: BEGINS CLOSING THURS DECEMBER 17TH AT 6 PM
655 SOUTH FOUNTAIN
- 4 BR ~ 1 ½ BA
- 1,732 sq.ft. above ground, 1,020 unfinished basement
- Built in 1935
- 2 city lots which includes corner lot to the south
- Hardwood floors and original woodwork
- Laundry in basement with electric hookup for dryer
- Heated with boiler, Window Air
- Newer roof
- 2 car detached garage(door needs repair)
- 2017 taxes – $1,095.72
Rooms and dimensions
- Living room – 26’9 x 13’2, Carpet with hardwood underneath
- Formal Dining Room – 12’ x 14’, Carpet with hardwood underneath
- Kitchen – 8’9 x 12’7, Vinyl
- Eating nook off kitchen – 6’ x 7’, Vinyl
- Downstairs Bedroom – 10’5 x 12’6, Carpet
- Bathroom – 5’7 x 7’
- Enclosed Back porch – 11’ x 19’, Tile
- Upstairs bedroom – 10’10 x 13’3, Hardwood floor
- Upstairs bedroom – 108’ x 13’3, Hardwood floor
- Upstairs bedroom(through closet) – 14’7 x 11’7, Hardwood floor
This house has a lot of great memories made from 2 generations, and is ready for some TLC to make many more!!! It has great character throughout. Upon entering the front door, there is a fireplace to the right of the spacious living room. Through the south door of living you will find the formal dining room. Off the kitchen is an eating nook. Also, located on the main floor is one bedroom, full bath, and and enclosed back porch. Located upstairs is the half bath, and 3 bedrooms. All with lots of closet space.
The house will sell with the extra lot to the south.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
BUYER’S PREMIUM: There will be a 10% Buyer’s Premium added to the final bid. The buyer’s premium, together with the final bid amount, will constitute the total purchase price
EARNEST DEPOSIT: 10% of purchase price is due within 24 hours of Seller’s signed contract acceptance. Forms of payment are personal or business check, cashier’s check or wire
CLOSING: Closing will be within 30 days of contract acceptance (or as soon thereafter as closing documents are available). The balance of the purchase price is due IN CERTIFIED FUNDS.
TITLE/ESCROW FEES: Owner’s Title Policy and escrow closing fees shall be shared equally between Seller and Buyer. Any lender required costs shall be the Buyer’s expense. Preliminary title commitment has been prepared by Security 1st Title Insurance Company LLC, Wichita, Kansas, and are available for review. Escrow closing will be handled through Security 1st Title.
TAXES: Seller shall pay 2018 taxes and prior years. Taxes for 2019 will be prorated to date of closing.
POSSESSION: At closing
CONDITION OF PROPERTY: Being sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” and without any contingencies including financing, inspections, etc
CONFIRMATION: Property is being sold subject to Seller confirmation
Jeremy Wiens, Auctioneer – 316.640.3193
From 135, East on Lincoln to Fountain St, North to property