75+/- ACRES PASTURE~HOME~BARN~MANY OUTBUILDINGS
890 EAST 20TH ST S – WELLINGTON, KS
Ends: 10/24/17 at 6:00 PM CDT
ONLINE AUCTION: 75+/- ACRES PASTURE~HOME~BARN~MANY OUTBUILDINGS
DATE: BIDDING ENDS TUES. OCT 24 AT 7 PM
LOCATION: 890 E 20TH ST S – WELLINGTON, KS
75+/- ACRES – SUMNER COUNTY
- On well maintained road
- 2 BR, 1 BA
- 1,348 Sq. Ft
- Built in 1932
- Crawl space
- Interior updates include modern kitchen cabinets, bathroom cabinet.
- Appliances included – stove, microwave, refrigerator, washer, and dryer.
- Exterior updates include roof, vinyl siding, soffits, guttering, and Pace Setter vinyl double pane windows.
- Central HVAC with digital thermostat
- Original woodwork and doors
- Rural water and well
- Living room – 26’4” x 13’4” – carpet
- Kitchen – 12’2” x 10’4” – carpet
- Bonus room off kitchen – 19’4” x 15’ – carpet, laundry hookups, sink, and closets
- Bedroom 1 – 11’5” x 11’9” – carpet
- Bedroom 2 – 11’8” x 11’4” – carpet
BARN AND OUTBUILDINGS
- Morton building – 24’ x 18’ with concrete floor, overhead garage door and walk in door
- Double car garage – 24’ x 22’ with concrete floor, 2 overhead garage doors and walk in door
- Machine shed – 40’ x 40’ with concrete floor
- 5 Butler grain bins
- Chicken shed – 24’ x 40’ with concrete floor
- Steel frame loafing shed – 30’ x 40’
- Barn – 40’ x 35’
The pasture joins the homestead with a fenced alley-way to the pens and livestock shelter located to the East. A water well and pond will provide two water sources for your stock. The fences are present with many steel posts. The fence will need some attention. The grass on the North side of the pasture (North of the tracks) has not been grazed in a number of years and is in excellent condition. The western boundary fence is maintained by the Kansas Turnpike and is in very excellent repair.
The home has had many modern improvements throughout the years; vinyl siding, soffits, guttering, kitchen cabinets, bathroom cabinets, central heat and air, vinyl windows, heritage roof and more, but still has the charm with the original woodwork and doors.
The yard is very well shaded with mature trees and is fenced. There are many outbuildings for storage, farm and livestock use. This property is served with rural water, Sumner-Cowley Electric, private lagoon, LP and livestock well. Located less than two miles from Wellington and the Kansas Turnpike Gate.
Auctioneers Note: This farm and home served the Evans family very well for two
generations. There was a time that it looked like a postcard; with some work and the
same dedication that Margaret had, it could look that way again.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
– 10% Buyers Premium
– 10% earnest money deposit of total contract purchase price due immediately to
Pfalzgraf and Dierking in Wellington, Ks.
– Property is being sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” and without any contingencies including financing.
– Closing on or before November 24, 2017
– 2017 taxes prorated to date of closing.
– Title Insurance and closing fee shared between buyer and seller.
– Sells subject to seller confirmation.
David Evans, Seller
Jeremy Wiens, Auctioneer – 316.640.3193